Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (10)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


REWIND: Top Ten Sequels I'm Dying to Read


Erin's Picks:
1. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.
I absolutely LOVED Shatter Me, and cannot wait to read what happens next, in Unravel Me.

(Released: Feb. 5, 2013)


2. Rise by Andrea Cremer.
Andrea Cremer is a master of cliffhangers, and the end of Rift was a big one.

(Released: Jan. 8, 2013)




3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.
We'll finally know who Tessa chooses (if anyone), whether Jem dies, and (hopefully) a lot more about Will. Can't wait!

(Released: Mar. 19, 2013)




4. Gates of Paradise by Melissa de la Cruz.
With this being the last book in the Blue Bloods series we're going to find out if Sky and Jack are able to be together at last. And I can't wait to read what happens!

(Released: Jan. 15, 2013)




5. Strange Fate by L. J. Smith.
This is the last book in the Night World series, and a lot of stuff is going to happen. I can't wait to read it! (Though Ms. Smith is still writing it.)

(Released: Unknown)






6. Hidden by P. C. Cast & Kristin Cast.
I don't know if this is the last book or not, but I think Neferet should die in it either way.

(Released: Oct. 16, 2012)






7. Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine.
Claire and the gang just can't ever catch a break, so it'll be interesting to see how they handle this next obstacle (a film crew, I believe).

(Released: Nov. 6, 2012)
8. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers.
I love, love, loved Grave Mercy, and I can't wait to read more about Sybella.

(Released: Apr. 2, 2013)




9. Blood Prophecy by Alyxandra Harvey.
The last Drake Chronicles book! I can't wait to see how it ends, but at the same time, I don't want it to end.

(Released: Jan. 8, 2013)




10. Everbound by Brodi Ashton.
I absolutely loved Everneath, and am anxiously awaiting Everbound to see what happens next.

(Released: Jan. 22, 2013)






A very honorable mention goes to Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo, which I didn't include only because it doesn't have a cover yet.

—Tea for Three Team

6 comments:

  1. Solid list! I haven't read Shatter Me or Everneath but they're on my reading list. I have the first book in The Infernal Devices at home and I hope to get to it pretty soon :) Thanks for sharing.

    New GFC Follower!

    Here's my TTT post

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read all of those series but I also can't wait for Everbound and Clockwork Princess! Need to catch up with the Morganville Vampires too. And I still have the second Blue Bloods book on my shelf unread... oops ^^''
    Great list!

    See what topic I picked for my TT here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't WAIT for Strange Fate to come out. Though I did read the exerpt on her blog and wasn't super impressed, but I also figure that hasn't been edited. Plus, a NEW LJ Smith book WRITTEN by LJ Smith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read like three different versions of Chapter 1, so it could, and probably will, change.

      Delete
  4. Unravel Me is amazing! I can't wait to read Clockwork Princess, love the cover!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!!!!! I applied for an ARC of Dark Triumph, and I feel that weighted torture that I used to feel as a kid right before Christmas. You know, the one where you hope with all your soul for something with no guarantee that you'll actually get it? It's just... so... wonderful.

    My TTT: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/10/top-10-tuesday-rewind-top-ten-bookish.html

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.