Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Top Ten Books I'd Want On A Deserted Island.
Erin's Picks (In no particular order):
1. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
This book is over 500 pages, and one of my favorites ever, so it was an obvious choice.
2. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
This is another of my favorite books ever, and it's over 500 pages, so an easy choice.
3. Fire by Kristin Cashore
I love this book so much, and, again, it's a large book, so I'd want it with me.
4. Poison Study by Maria V Snyder
Compared to the others this is a small book, but it's a favorite, so it's coming with me.
5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Figured I should add a contemporary, for when I get tired of all the fantasy, so I chose my favorite.
1. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
This is one of my favorite books so I wouldn't mind re-reading it.
2. The Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Another favorite and a long one, so this is a good choice.
3. Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
Easily my favorite book out of The Dresden Files series and another that I could read again and again.
4. The Warded Man by Peter V. Brett
I absolutely love this book! Have to bring it with me.
5. The Court of the Air by Stephen Hunt
Nice and long, super interesting, and a good read.
What are your choices?
—Tea for Three Team