Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (26)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Erin's Books:
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Pandemonium (ARC) by Lauren Oliver
The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
Defiance (signed) by C.J. Redwine
Rash by Pete Hautman

Incarnate was the only thing I bought, everything else came from the awesome Shalena @ Writer Quirk.


What did you get this week?

—Tea for Three Team

3 comments:

  1. Great books this week. I loved Delirium and Pandemonium. Also, I've heard great things about Incarnate. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Delirium and Incarnate! I actually just finished reading Pandemonium last night and it was absolutely amazing. I hope you enjoy everything. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stack of books. I loved Delirium! I have not read Unwritten Rule, but I love Elizabeth Scott's other books.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.