Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (5)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

To play along, just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Erin
My teaser comes from. . .
     "You can't touch me," I whisper. I'm lying, is what I don't tell him. He can touch me, is what I'll never tell him. Please touch me, is what I want to tell him.
     But things happen when people touch me. Strange things. Bad things.
     Dead things.
I'm re-reading Shatter Me because of Pitch Dark's Shatter Me re-read-a-thon, and I'm falling in love with it all over again. I'm trying to pace myself because the read-a-thon last all week, so this is a quote from the very beginning (pg. 11).


—Tea for Three Team

9 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser! Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an ebook copy of this one, but still haven't read it *shame on me*
    I guess I will have to pick this one up soon! ^^

    Thanks for sharing!
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great read, adding it to my TBR pile! Check out my TT @ This Is How It's Supposed To Be

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to re-read this, too, before Unravel Me releases. I want to love it all over again, too! :) Thanks for sharing. Here's my teaser from Through the Ever Night! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! It would be best not to touch her.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been told this book is an excellent example of an unreliable narrator - and I LOVE me a good story with a twisted narrator we can't fully trust. :) Thanks for the teaser! My TT this week is from Angelfall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well now I am not sure if i want to touch her or not. Nice teaser!

    http://icewarmth.com/teaser-tuesday-121812/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book!!! I'm reading Warren's novella "Destroy Me". I JUST started, but it's really good so far. Great choice, awesome site--new follower.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.