Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WWW Wednesday (18)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?


What are you currently reading?
Erin
I've only read a little bit of this, but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep reading, though I don't know what else I want to read.


What did you recently finish reading?
Erin
    
I absolutely loved them both!


What do you think you'll read next?
Erin
?
I have no idea. I just got a couple books from the library, but I don't know if I'm in the mood to read them just yet.


What are your answers? We'd love to hear!

—Tea for Three Team

4 comments:

  1. They all look like interesting reads. I am sometimes a moody reader also, reading a book for whatever mood I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing Easy pop up everywhere! I will have to check it out. I start and put down books all the time, readers perogative! My WWW
    http://lostinsidethecovers.wordpress.com/2012/12/04/www-wednesdays-december-5th/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy Sounds so good! I as totally adding that onto my list!! Here is my WWW http://hookedinabook.blogspot.com/2012/12/www-wednesdays-6.html

    I enjoyed reading yours:) Also saw I was not a follower so I followed via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Easy! I have Match Made in High School as well but haven't picked it up yet. Will be interested to see what you think if you decide to finish it.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.