Friday, August 31, 2012

Meet Sir Wellington!

We would like to introduce you to the newest member of our team Sir Wellington T. Novel III, Esq. but you can call him Welly. He is the head of Collectables & Antiquities and is well versed in the preservation of documents. Being an amicable and gentlemanly fellow, he makes friends easily, especially with authors. I will pass this post off to him for his recounting of the day's events.


Jolly good! Welcome, welcome! Wonderful to meet all of you!

On August 11th in the year of our Lord, 2012 only an hour after my...ahem...making I had the great pleasure of meeting author Susan Dennard of Something Strange and Deadly fame. What a lovely creature she is! There was a brilliant reading of the first few pages of her exciting book - I do so love author readings, you really get a feel for the emotions of the characters - but it was rather dark. (They kept me tucked inside a bag! The audacity! Can you just imagine?)

When we finally met face to face she was kind enough to autograph me and even gave me a gift! (I do so appreciate being well prepared and a zombie-fighting parasol is such a thoughtful gift)




I know you'll be seeing more of me around, we have lots of plans! Wonderful plans!



So, what do you guys think of Sir Wellington? We'd love to hear your thoughts.

—Tea for Three Team

1 comment:

  1. Love him!! Definitely don't vote Sir Wellington off the island.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.