Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WWW Wednesday (6)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
Amanda
         

Erin
    

Lisa
Not currently reading anything.

What did you recently finished?
Amanda
Haven't finished anything since last week. :(

Erin
I haven't finished anything since last week either. D:

Lisa
  

What do you think you'll read next?
Amanda
 

Erin

Lisa

-Tea for Three Team

5 comments:

  1. Is Chloe King a cat? I'm intrigued by that title.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays Post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's...a cat-person, demi-god thing... You'd have to read it (or watch the short lived TV show) to really understand. I would suggest watching the show over reading the book, personally, but it leaves a lot of unanswered questions so then you end up wanting to read the book anyways.

      Haha, if you can get past how bitchy she is at the beginning of the book it's not too bad. I'll be reviewing it once I'm done.

      Delete
  2. Sea Glass looks so pretty :)
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/www-wednesdays_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still sad that the Chloe King tv show was cancelled. =( I hope that you are enjoying all your books this week!

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Night Circus, and A Discovery of Witches was good. I'm so jealous of The Ugly Duchess, can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Happy reading all!!!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.