Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

Amanda:
This week's teaser comes from:

Ree snorted. "Are you some kind of ghetto Kenobi? Come to teach me the ways of the Force so I can become a Jedi like my father?" Eastwood flashed her a surprised look, then shook it off and pulled the lightsaber prop from his coat. "It's what I had on hand."
If you're any kind of geek, this book is epic, awesome, and funny. Buy yourself a copy (ebook only) and read it, you won't regret it.


Erin:
My teaser is from:

To their credit, every single person at Interpol's world headquarters reacted in the calm, orderly way that one would have expected. To anyone observing from across the river, it looked like nothing more that a minor inconvenience—a drill. Exploding toilets, after all, did not an international incident make.
I wonder who caused the exploding toilets? *wink, wink*

-Tea for Three Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.