Sunday, August 5, 2012

Read-A-Thon: Summer Reading Wrap-up

I am a day late to the game but I'm participating in the Summer Wrap-up Read-A-Thon hosted by In Between and Some Like It Paranormal. Here is the list that I'm starting with, we will see how this goes. If I finish all these I will post more.
1. The Nine Lives of Chloe King by Liz Braswell (I'm 153 pages in)
2. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard 
3. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
4. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
6. The Alchemist of Souls by Anne Lyle (I'm 209 pages in)
7. Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder
-Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Great books, I hope you'll enjoy them all :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.