Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WWW Wednesday (28)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?


What are you currently reading?
Amanda
Still, I know. I'm being super slow about it and only reading at night before bed.

Erin
I am so close to being done with this, only 70 pages left.

What did you recently finish?
Amanda
Oh poo! Nothing new from last week.

Erin
It was SO GOOD!

What do you think you'll read next?
Amanda
This and only this. I'm debating if I should start rereading the series now or wait till summer.

Erin
My pre-order hasn't even shipped yet, so I just went out and bought another copy. I'm making myself wait until I finish Scarlet before I begin.



What are your answers?

—Tea for Three Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.