Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WWW Wednesdays (26)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading? 
Erin
I'm not very far into this yet, but so far it's pretty good.

Amanda
  

Lisa



What did you recently finish reading?
Erin
This book was so good! I almost started re-reading it two days ago, because I couldn't decided on what to read after I finished. For me, it ranks right up there with Anna and the French Kiss.

Amanda
I've been really slow this week. :(

Lisa

What do you think you'll read next?
Erin
I really need to get to this, so I WILL read this next, I will! (<--That's me trying to make myself promise to read it next.)

Amanda

Lisa
  


What are your answers? We'd love to hear!

—Tea for Three Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.