Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WWW Wednesday (29)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?


What are you currently reading?
Amanda
Omg finally! I know, me too.

Erin
I don't even know how to follow a book like Clockwork Princess, so I just keep going back and forth between these three.

What did you recently finish?
Amanda
I found this really unique and as much as I loved the beginning, I loved the last 1/3 of the book the most.

Erin
This book. Was. AMAZING! Definitely the best book of the year, and the best ENDING of ever.

What do you think you'll read next?
Amanda
Haven't decided yet. Time to dive into my TBR pile and find a good one.

Erin
I've decided I really need to start this series, because I LOVE Vampire Academy, and I'm going to Richelle's Anderson's Bookshop signing in May, which is for The Indigo Spell, book 3.



What are your answers?

Make sure to check out our AWESOME giveaway going on right now!

—Tea for Three Team

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I really want to read A Clockwork Princess and Daughter Of Smoke and Bone. I hope you enjoy your books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of books. I enjoyed Daughter of Smoke and Bone, but I think Days of Blood and Starlight is a million times better. Shadow and Bone is one of my favourite books. You can find my WWW here: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.