Sunday, September 1, 2013

News!: A Fresh Start, Lisa Begins Reviewing, and Vampire Week

We have quite a bit of blog news to share, so in one big post it all goes. First up, you may have noticed a design change. Well, we decided that until we can get a finished design together, we are going to just have a nice, clean, simplistic look, so it, at least, no longer seems like we stopped in the middle of construction. :) There will be minor changes still, but check out the before and after below.
Before
After *updated*
The new design ties in with the fresh start. We've decided that we're going to start over without actually starting over (i.e. nothing will get deleted, but we're going to operate like this is a shiny, new blog). Posts and reviews will be much more frequent; Tuesday Tea Break will come back with a little revamping, and actually be every Tuesday; and blogger #3 of Tea for Three, Lisa, is going to start reviewing. Lisa will review historical non-fiction, romance, manga, and more! There will be more changes coming, but we haven't gotten it all figured out yet.

Last but not least in our news is the announcement of Vampire Week!
The event came about after I finished The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black a few months ago. I loved the book so much that I wanted to tell the whole world about it. Well, since I can't tell the whole world, I'll tell all of you. Starting tomorrow (thru Saturday) we're going to feature:
  • Vampire book reviews
  • A Top 10 Vamp Books poll
  • Daily vamp-themed posts/discussions
  • A Coldtown giveaway, for a signed copy of the book
  • Plus some surprises!
This is quite a short notice, as the event starts tomorrow, but I'm so excited about this! I think I covered everything for Vamp Week I needed to, but I probably forgot something, so leave a comment if you have any questions.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.