Saturday, September 7, 2013

Vampire Week: Poll Results Announced

Vampire Week is an event hosted here at T3 to celebrate the release of Holly Black's
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. Click the banner for more information.

This is the last Vampire Week post. I'm kinda sad about that, even though it was crazy hectic on my end. I hope you guys enjoyed this week, and I'm already thinking of maybe doing a Vampire Week next year, so we'll see how that turns out. ;) If you want to see us do this again, leave a comment!

Well I'm just to get right down to it. First up is the results for the Top 10 Vampire Novels poll.

TOP 10 VAMPIRE NOVELS
Books/Series featured:
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine Harris
Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine
Dracula by Bram Stoker
House of ComarrĂ© by Kristen Painter
Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block
The Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith
Cheshire Red Reports by Cherie Priest

WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE IN A COLDTOWN?

And that's all, folks! Thank you so much for coming by all this week.

Today's other Vampire Week post: 

See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! The Poll results were what I chose as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the vampire academy books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost done reading the VA books, so I agree with the results.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.