Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon: Update Day 3 & Mini Challenges



I'm participating in Once Upon a Read-a-thon hosted by Candace's Book BlogReading Angeland Pure Imagination. The read-a-thon runs from 12:01am on Monday, July 9th to 11:59pm on Wednesday, July 11th.


The Final Day!


I didn't get to read as much yesterday as I had hoped but I made it almost halfway through Slaughterhouse-Five. I'm not going to get through the other two books but hopefully I can at least finish this one.


On to the challenges!


The first challenge comes from The Reader Bee and the question is what is your most anticipated book of 2012?




One of the books that I'm most looking forward to is The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling. I'm really interested to see how she handles writing a fiction novel and can't wait to get my hands on this!


Final Update:
I didn't manage to finish Slaughterhouse-Five. I've actually found it sort of depressing to read right now. I can see the appeal in it though. I might have to put this one on the back burner for a while and switch to something lighter. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm just hoppin' through from the readathon. You can see what I read in my final update post here: www.rachelrmrblog.blogspot.com

    ps. Our blogs both have the same background/ template. I think that's what it's called, but ya could always call it chicken salad. That works too.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.