Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tea Time (1) & Teaser Tuesday (1)

In lue of Top Ten Tuesday, we're having Tea Time. Tea Time will be a sporadically posted (most like weekly or alternate weeks) freebie day where we will talk about whatever we want, post whatever we please, and probably dance awkwardly. We're really good at that.

Amanda's To-Read Shelf (This is getting to be a bit ridiculous, again)

I've had several of these books for years now and I still haven't read them! What kinds of things do you do to try and get through the mountains of books you need to read?

I've been watching the TV adaption of The Nine Lives of Chloe King, but I have not read the book. I'm halfway through the 10 episode run and I already know I'm going to have to read it, even if it was a book that I never had a huge interest in reading. I'm not going to be happy with what I don't find out from the show.


Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.



"Smooth, Fox." Gage commented when Layla left. "Good morning, really attractive woman. How would you like to trudge around with me in three feet of snow and watch a dog piss on a few trees? Before you've even had your coffee?"

This book makes me chuckle so much. I do love me some witty banter.

Thanks for stopping by!

-Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I've got this series on my shelf. Love your teaser. Maybe I will have to move it up on the list. Have a great week. Here's mine:
    http://myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-7172012-rape-girl-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good and I'm throughly enjoying it! You should definitely read it. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.