Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (4)


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
Erin

Amanda
      
Slowly trucking through these while on vacation. Was not expecting to have nearly as much homework to do this week as I do so that is keeping me from reading as much as I had hoped. -sad face-

Lisa
Not reading anything at the moment.

What did you recently finish reading?
Erin

Amanda

Lisa

What do you think you'll read next?
Erin
   

Amanda
      

Lisa

What are you reading this week?

—Tea for Three Team

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm dying to read Ready Player One. It looks awesome :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/www-wenesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I'm dying to read Endlessly! I need to start on Across the Universe and Heist Society! I heard amazing things about both books.

    WWW Wednesdays
    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED Across the Universe, and Heist Society was so fun!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Erin
      Tea for Three

      Delete
  3. I read a sample of Across the Universe the other day and it sounded so good I really want to read it! Hope you enjoy the sequel :)

    -Becca@Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/www-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Erin
      Tea for Three

      Delete
  4. Thanks!

    Thanks for stoping by!

    Erin
    Tea for Three

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.