Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (3)


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

1. What are you currently reading?
Amanda
   

Erin


2. What did you recently finish reading?
Amanda

Erin


3. What do you think you'll read next?
Amanda
    
Of course I have to finish the trilogy, regardless of the fact that I usually don't like the third book in Nora Robert's trilogies. Heist Society has been on my to-read radar and Erin just bought it. My love of crime shows and heist movies (White Collar and Ocean's movies anyone?) will surely be happy with this one! 
Ready Player One is coming with me on my 21 hour drive to Colorado later this week, I'm sure we'll get well acquainted. :)


Erin
Even though I have 5 other books I need to get back to reading, I'll probably pick this up today and start reading as soon as I finish Across the Universe.

What are you reading this week? Thanks for reading!
-Tea for Three Team

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip to Colorado. That's where I live. Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a family reunion in Estes Park, should be fun. I love waking up and seeing the mountains all around, not to mention driving through them. The views are amazing! Thanks again for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I want to read Ready Player One!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check it out and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Oh, Ready Player One looks so good. I have to go and buy a copy :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I listed to Ready Player One on audio and thought it was fantastic! Wil Wheaton is an excellent narrator and the story was just really engrosing.

    My WWW Wednesday is here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wil Wheaton narrated it?! I might need to get the audiobook too then! I've been looking forward to reading this one for quite a while now.

      Delete
  5. I really need to read Across the Universe and all of these books look incredible. I'm definitely going to have to check them out.

    Congrats on the relatively new blog. I'm a new follower. Follow back if you'd like to.

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page
    And today is the last chance to enter my giveaway for any book under $15.So if you're interested, click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for the follow! Funny thing is I actually already follow your blog.

      Delete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.