Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (1)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


1) What are you currently reading?
Amanda
Since I can never just read one book at a time I'm currently reading:
      

Erin


2) What have you recently finished reading?
Amanda
This book was truly amazing, it reminds me of the Poison series by Maria V. Snyder (one of my all time favorite series) which just made me love it all the more.

Erin
I re-read this book because I finished the 5th book, Blood Moon, and just didn't want to leave the world yet.

3) What do you think you'll read next?
Amanda
I'm looking forward to reading this one since the first book was such an original take on zombies.

Erin
I have been waiting for this book to come out forever, and it finally did yesterday.

Happy 4th of July and thank you for stopping by!

-Tea for Three Team

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by for the WWW, I added you to my reader rss, could not find a GFC or other follow way, so it was the best I could do. Here is my post if you want to check it out
    WWW & WOW Post Good picks it looks like, I only listed 3 though, i will read about 10 through the week, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I fixed the GFC so now it's working. (I honestly forgot about it, we're still working out all the kinks so bear with us)

      Delete
  2. Hi there!

    I haven’t heard of any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them all!


    You can find my WWW post here:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/07/www-wednesdays-july-04.html



    Happy reading! :)



    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.