Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (3)


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Erin's Books:

Rebel by R. J. Anderson.
Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent.
Cleopatra Confesses by Carolyn Meyer.
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter.
The Demon's Covenant (signed) by Sarah Rees Brennan.
The Demon's Lexicon (signed) by Sarah Rees Brennan.
Red Glove (signed) by Holly Black.
Endlessly by Kiersten White.
A Million Suns by Beth Revis.
City of Ashes (signed) by Cassandra Clare.
City of Bones (signed) by Cassandra Clare.

Amanda's Books:
  

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
Inside by Maria V. Snyder

What did you stack your shelves with this week?

— Tea for Three Team

8 comments:

  1. WOW, both of you sure have a lot of books for the week!!! I should seriously get started on The Mortal Instruments series, the hype is getting me overly-excited :D OMG AND OBSIDIAN. My friends were all gushing over Daemon ;)

    I'm now a proud new follower of your blog, do drop by mine @ bookaworld.wordpress.com too!

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments, and Daemon is HOT!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Erin
      Tea for Three

      Delete
  2. Four signed books!!! That's so amazing! I enjoy the Mortal Instruments series, though I really need to catch up again... Obsidian is on my list. :)
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie, Holly, and Sarah had a signing in Rhinebeck, NY, so I ordered a bunch of their books to be signed, that's why there's so many. I love The Mortal Instruments, and Obsidian!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Erin
      Tea for Three

      Delete
  3. Oh my God AMAZING haul! I don't even know where to start! Other than the fact that they all look AMAZING and I hope you really enjoy them!! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for stopping by!

      Erin
      Tea for Three

      Delete
  4. Great set! New follower. I love The Mortal Instruments so much. Red Glove was great too.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love TMI, too! So much so that part of the reason I ordered CoB and CoA was because I wanted my whole set of Cassie's books to be in hardcover, which they are now.

      Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for the follow, I followed back!

      Erin
      Tea for Three

      Delete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.