Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (3)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Most Vivid Worlds/Settings In Books.

This is so hard, I don't read enough high fantasy/dystopian novels to really know a lot of great worlds/settings. I'm not exactly sure if these are very vivid worlds or not, but they're my favorite.

1. Seven Kingdoms/The Dells (Graceling Realm series) *


3. Brittany (Grave Mercy/His Fair Assassin series)

4. Avalon/Faerie (Faeriewalker series)

5. Violet Hill (The Drake Chronicles series)

6. Uglies world (Uglies series)

7. St. Vladimir's Academy (Vampire Academy series)

8. Night World (Lots of different places, but Las Vegas in particular.) (Night World series)

That's it! They're in no particular order, and link to Goodreads. The maps link to where they can be found, just click 'em. Not every world/setting had a map, so I included the ones I could find.

* This was originally two separate maps, The Seven Kingdoms and The Dells & Pikkia. I edited them together.

—Erin

4 comments:

  1. Loved how you added the pictures of the world! Fantastic idea. I completely forgot about Ravka, I knew i was forgetting some awesome worlds! I do love high fantasy!

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/top-10-tuesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Erin
      Tea for Three

      Delete

We LOVE comments! And while we may not have time to respond to every one, we do read and appreciate them all.